Below is the Terms and Conditions for College of Climate Change’s training courses.
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling onto our course and accepting our terms we are both making a commitment to each other. Please seriously consider this – We do! Enrolment form and payment does not guarantee competency in the course. Every effort will be made to ensure that Trainers arrive on time however College of Climate Change claims no responsibility for any unexpected delays.
- The payment for you course includes a $500 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refund will be granted once units of study have commenced or workbooks have been sent.
- Refunds will not be granted for students that have booked into to classroom based training without 7 working days’ notice. The training is offered on viable student numbers and your late cancellation could negatively affect other students. You may transfer to distance/external learning. Late transfers to distance learning may result in addition postage and handling charges.
- If less than 48hrs notice of cancellation is given; no refund and no option of distance/external training will be granted.
- No show will result in no refund and no option of doing distance/external training.
- For distance/external training programmers; all assessments and supportive documents must be returned to the appointed assessor within 60 days. Failure to do so will result in a final “Not Yet Competent” assessment result and you will be required to pay the full training charge again.
- If entitled to the promotional bottle, this will be sent to the local distributor close to the course date. If bottle is to be sent direct, freight charges will apply.