Hydrocarbon is an organic compound consisting entirely of hydrogen and carbon.
Hydrocarbons are one of the natural refrigerants avilable
Naturally occurring, non-synthetic substances that can be used as cooling agents in refrigerators and air conditioners are now preferred due to their ozone layer- and climate – friendly properties.
Why are Hydrocarbons so Efficient?
There are several reasons why Hydrocarbon Refrigerants are more efficient than Chemical Refrigerants.
- The thermal efficiency of Hydrocarbon Refrigerants is far better than Chemical refrigerants.
- The density of Hydrocarbon Refrigerants is approximately half that of Chemical Refrigerants.
- It is not necessary to raise the pressure or temperature of Hydrocarbon Refrigerants to the same level as Chemical Refrigerants in order to ensure good condensation.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants have better/higher critical temperatures.
Watch this latest Channel 10 News Report on Refrigerants and the Carbon Tax
- Save power and energy consumption
- Reduce Head Pressures
- Produce less heat at compressor
- Simple retrofit option
- Compatible with most common used oils and parts
- Are not effected by the Australian Carbon Tax
Oz-Chill Refrigerants is a world leading hydrocarbon refrigerant producer and is Australian Owned. Oz-Chill Refrigeratns are Energy Efficient, Environmentally Safe and Quality Assured.
For more information on the benefits of Oz-Chill Hydrocarbon Products, please see the following page. Why Oz-Chill…….