ARE YOU KEEPING UP WITH THE LATEST INDUSTRY TREND? DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND
HYDROCARBON REFRIGERANTS ARE HERE TO STAY
Globally the HVAC and Refrigeration industry is evolving and changing mainly due to:
- Increasing energy costs
- The continual price increase of HFC and HCFC refrigerants
- The phase out of HCFC’s
- Environmental impacts
Your clients will continue to seek methods to reduce both their service costs and power consumption costs. As a result we forecast that within the next 10 years the vast majority of HVAC & Refrigeration infrastructure will be replaced with natural refrigerant solutions.
Consequently, College of Climate Change has developed a training course focusing on the safety, efficiency and effective use of Hydrocarbon Refrigerants.
The benefits of Hydrocarbon refrigerants:
- Greater energy efficiency
- Environmental benefits
- HFC levy avoidance
- Improved performance – eg. Faster pull down times & improved reliability in high ambient conditions
- Retrofit and OEM solutions that your clients will need and want to consider
- Reduction in head pressures
Who will benefit from completing this Hydrocarbons course:
Manufacturers – Airconditioning & Refrigeration
- Trades – Airconditioning & Refrigeration
- Wholesalers- Airconditioning & Refrigeration
What will you receive:
College of Climate Change has developed a Hydrocarbons Training easily accessible to interested parties all around the globe. Through the College of Climate Change training program you will receive:
2 x Hydrocarbon Training Resource Manuals
- Assessment paperwork
- Guides to assist you with the completion of the assessments in the comfort of your office/home
- Potential competitive advantage over your competitors as you learn about the application of this technology
- Thorough understanding of the Australian Safety Standards regarding the use of Hydrocarbons
- Valuable knowledge of this rapidly evolving technology
- 12 months subscription to Natural Refrigerants News
- Access to important Hydrocarbon documents and materials
- Templates and checklists to assist you with an efficient retrofitting process
- College of Climate Certificate of Attainment
All training materials and assessments will be posted out to you via registered post with a tracking code.
Topics covered in this training
- What is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Typical applications for Hydrocarbons
- Acts, Regulations and Codes
- Refrigerant volumes and categories
- The storage and handling of hydrocarbons
- Hydrocarbons vs Synthetic Refrigerants
- Maintenance Procedures
- Refrigerant Recovery
- Pressure Testing and Leak Detection
- Evacuation and Charging
- Operating conditions for hydrocarbon refrigerant systems
- System access
- Environmental Issues
Why the College of Climate Change
College of Climate Change prides its self in providing industry relevant training programs and courses. These courses are designed to train and educate industries which directly effect our environment.
With our unique and innovative way of training, we are able to provide not only courses within Australia but also globally through our long distance learning program. Furthermore, College of Climate Change possess the flexibility to be able to provide individually tailored courses for larger companies.
1. Please enter your email address.
2. Please click on the “Pay Now” button and enter your banking details safely through PayPal.
3. Please enter your address details on the next page so that we can send the course to you.