We support and promote like minded companies that share the College of Climate Change philosophy. Below is a list of websites and videos that may be of interest:
Further information and associate websites:
- Oz-Chill provides a range of hydrocarbon refrigerants to the industry. They are known for their energy efficiency, environmentally safe and quality of manufacture.
- Provides information on all aspects of Hydrocarbons and converting systems.
- Provides information on Hydrocarbons and Hydrocarbon Air Conditioners.
- Hydrocarbons21.com supports the worldwide use of hydrocarbons as natural and energy-efficient refrigerants in heating & cooling.
- Australian Refrigeration Air Conditioning Trade Association is a national incorporated trade association to represent the people in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. For more information please contact Peter Williams on 0418 310 582 or email email@example.com
- Green Cooling Association is an organisation for environmentally responsible refrigeration and air-conditioning practitioners and anyone interested in promoting genuinely climate friendly refrigerant solutions.
- Refrigerants, Naturally! is a global initiative of companies committed to combat climate change and ozone layer depletion by substituting harmful fluorinated gases (“F-gases”, such as CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs) with natural refrigerants.
GREENPEACE – Natural Refrigerants: The Solutions
Click to open document So what is the solution? What are the alternatives to CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs, the F-gases that are a growing and serious contributor to global warming?