In Western Australia, thousands of systems have already been converted and are running on hydrocarbons. These include:
- Wall Split Air Conditioners – Inverters & Fixed Speed – Daikin, Fujitsu, LG etc…
- Ducted Reverse Cycled Systems – Inverters & Fixed Speed – Daikin, Fujitsu, LG etc….
- Roof top packaged units
- Hot Water Heat Pump Systems – Quantum, Siddons, Dux etc…
- Refrigeration systems – Cabinets, cool rooms etc…
- Vehicles – Cars, utes, 4WD’s, Trucks etc…
MINESITE – CONVERTS 150 WALL SPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS
Approximately 150 Daikin and Fujitsu R22 Wall Splits were converted on a mine site. They received 2 forms of power savings. 1 While running their was a 12.45% drop of power consumption. 2. They produced 15.65% more cooler air. The cooler air results in the system reaching desired temperature quicker, switching off the compressor and saving power!
CO2 savings also resulted in two forms. 1. The reclaimed Refrigerant, due to the high GWP of R22 (1,600) compared to Hydrocarbons (3). 2. Savings of CO2 produced by less power consumption.
Average Savings per system: 12.45%
Average Cooler Air Produced per system: 15.65%
Approximate CO2 Savings per Year: 143,277 kg’s of CO2
HEAT PUMP HOT WATER SYSTEM
A builder converts a Quantum Hot Water System and saves running power plus, time it takes to heat the water.
Approximate Running Savings: 22%
Increased pipe temperatures: 18%
Approximate CO2 Savings per Year: 5,334.1 kg’s of CO2