In Western Australia, thousands of systems have already been converted and are running on hydrocarbons. These include:
- Wall Split Air Conditioners – Inverters & Fixed Speed – Daikin, Fujitsu, LG etc…
- Ducted Reverse Cycled Systems – Inverters & Fixed Speed – Daikin, Fujitsu, LG etc….
- Roof top packaged units
- Hot Water Heat Pump Systems – Quantum, Siddons, Dux etc…
- Refrigeration systems – Cabinets, cool rooms etc…
- Vehicles – Cars, utes, 4WD’s, Trucks etc…
MINESITE – CONVERTS 150 WALL SPLIT AIR CONDITIONERS
Approximately 150 Daikin and Fujitsu R22 Wall Splits were converted on a mine site. They received 2 forms of power savings.
- While running their was a 12.45% drop of power consumption.
- They produced 15.65% more cooler air. The cooler air results in the system reaching desired temperature quicker, switching off the compressor and saving power!
CO2 savings also resulted in two forms.
- The reclaimed Refrigerant, due to the high GWP of R22 (1,600) compared to Hydrocarbons (3).
- Savings of CO2 produced by less power consumption.
|Average Savings per system:||12.45%|
|Average Cooler Air Produced per system:||15.65%|
|Approximate CO2 Savings per Year:||143,277 kg’s of CO2|
HEAT PUMP HOT WATER SYSTEM
|Approximate Running Savings:||22%|
|Increased pipe temperatures:||18%|
|Approximate CO2 Savings per Year:||5,334.1 kg’s of CO2|