Hydrocarbon Air Conditioners
Fixed Speed Vs Inverters
The debate goes like this,
- Fixed Speed are generally cheaper to run than Inverters.
- Once inverters ramp up on the hotter days, they can draw a lot more power than fixed speed units.
- Fixed Speed units are generally cheaper to purchase, compared to Inverters.
- Inverters have circuit boards and many more parts, though solid state electronics now days are very reliable.
- Hard to diagnose what is the actual problem when an inverter breaks down.
Air Conditioning and or Refrigeration Service:
When you contact College of Climate Change you’ll be dealing with people who design and supply a wide range of conversion solutions, so you can be sure you’ll get a high quality result due to our extensive experience. Also because you will be buying hydrocarbon direct you will get great value for money.
You’ll also benefit from our expert advice and superior ongoing support. That’s why College of Climate Change is the only hydrocarbon conversion supplier guaranteeing a minimum of 10% power savings on conversions.
Please contact us now for more information.